THIS WARRANTY COVERS the Inmesol Products against any assembly or manufacturing defects during a period which depends on the application of the generator (prime power application vs. stand-by application) and on the brand of the engine fitted in it.
In the case of generators with DEUTZ engines, this time period corresponds to TWENTY-FOUR MONTHS since date of invoice or 2000 RUNNING HOURS, whichever occurs first, regardless of the application of the generator.
THE WARRANTY COVERS the repair or replacement of defective components without charge. The decision if it is necessary to replace or repair defective parts will be taken only by INMESOL or its authorized distributors.
- The installation and travel costs as well as payment for over time, late hours, per diem, towing, hotel and telephone are always at the cost of the customer as well as the cost for parking and transport of both defective and replacement parts.
- The report of the defects should be made in writing to Timberwolf Power Systems Inc. within a period of five (5) days from the date of the incident, by filling out the “REQUEST FOR REPAIR FORM”. Timberwolf Power Systems Inc. will reply the customer with instructions on how to proceed in order to solve the problem.
- Components that are not manufactured by INMESOL are covered by the warranty from the original manufacturer, and only the original manufacturer can accept or reject this coverage for them. Timberwolf Power Systems Inc. shall, in no event, be liable for the decision of the original manufacturer.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER the wearing parts.
- THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER any direct or indirect damages or any side effects of breach down such as, but not limited to, the renting of a substitute generator during the repair period.
- THE WARRANTY is valid as long as the customer is using the machine in a correct way and for the use that the machine is designed for, and that the client is following the instruction manuals.
- Break downs caused by incorrect handling of the machine (wrong connections, overload, use of inadequate of coolant and lubrication products, not complying with the maintenance norms, including periods of no use etc.) ARE NOT COVERED.
THIS WARRANTY IS NULL AND VOID if the customer is not complying with established payment schedules.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER machines that have suffered modifications or repairs not authorized by Timberwolf Power Systems Inc..
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER those failures caused by the USE OF FUEL, LUBRICANTS OR DEF THAT DO NOT MEET THE MANUFACTURES’S SPECIFICATIONS listed in the instruction manual.